THE VICTORIAN AGE 1837 - 1901

BannerFans.com

Translater

Friday 10 September 2010

My Native Indian Girl


At a recent reborn show I came across Mary Shortle and her stand of wonderful dolls not quiet the reborn type I normally collect but this little native Indian I just kept comeing back to look at. I must admit that at first I thought she was an Eskimo but Mary said she was Indian. I had named her Suki but now I wonder if any of my USA friends know of a native Indian name that would suit her better.

She sits in the chair at the end of my pram smiling at all who come through the nursery door I am taking her to our Reborn Treasures meeting tomorrow to show the members, also taking Fay that Debbie kindly sent me

I find that collect just has to be a item that you adore and fall in love with at that first glance

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment