THE VICTORIAN AGE 1837 - 1901

BannerFans.com

Translater

Monday 2 August 2010

Welcome GoldDust



I went along to the doll and bear fair at Sutton Coldfield yesterday and adopted this lovely little Charley Bear called Golddust he is so cute
I had a smashing time at the show lots of reborn stalls. It was an extra joy for Dad and I as my friend Nikki who has a table their wasnt too well so she asked us to help sell her babies. It was lovely to be involved with the show instead of just being visitor and she has asked us to help her at other shows. Dad managed to sell a baby, then fell in love with a Noah kit and bought that one himself

Will put up pics of show when i have a bit more time

Below is Noa renamed Dillion

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've truly found your calling Gail, lol! I'm so glad you've found something you enjoy so very much matey. :)

    p.s... it's me, Mousie, lol!

    ReplyDelete